sábado, 29 de agosto de 2015

Week 3.


This week, in our course I really like the activities.


The first session activity was a about thesis statements and I reinforced a lot this topic and Rocio and me did the activity that I published before. At first I though that the task was easy but is that kind of topics that you feel that you know but when you start to do it is challenging.


The second session, on Wednesday we did a review about conjunctive adverbs and how to use it as "nevertheless",  "however", "although",  "even though",  "in spite of", "despite" and even more that we had to use when we did the formar letter to some university that we were interested to do an exchange with.


I really liked this week because I was able to improve my grammars skills


Cynthia


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario